Re: Maxton

To: ardunbill@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:37:18 -0700
Bill,

After  I read my post I see where I might have come across a little
blunt. but please be assured that post was written smiling and having a
good writing, no hard feelings on it. You wanted to make a point and so
did I, but I really did do it laughing and smiling :) . Yes we are all
having fun....

Jon