Re: Plug wires

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Plug wires
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:53:38 -0500
You said that not me... Why would you want to annoy everyone with a 100 ft
distance or more if there is no performance benefit at all. Maybe some one else
does have something they want to use that your old packard wires throw enough RF
in the air to kill radios for blocks.. The NAPA ones are probably better at
19.95 anyway..

 Sort of like checking the timing on a rotary or 2 stroke at 14000 rpm and no
muffers every 2 minutes while parked next to you.. Or the generator next to your
ear for ten hours running with a loud exhaust and nothing plugged in..

That would be OK Right??
Come on Dick the world is larger than your radio.. but you knew that..

Dave Dahlgren