Re: Race gas revisited

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Race gas revisited
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:00:00 EST
In a message dated 3/22/2002 7:21:30 AM Pacific Standard Time, jonw@up.net
writes:

> .  I'm disappointed that not all felt they
> were acceptably phrased.
>
> To Mr. Tone:  Sir, do you find pleasure in using coarse language and
> insulting remarks to respond to others, or is it just me?  And no, by the
> way, my "best friend" is not an attorney, nor is my attorney my best friend.
> We are well-acquainted, though.

    JD Tone is one of the most dedicated, hard working, and unbiased
volunteers that SCTA is priveleged to have working the meets. He also is
known to "call it like he sees it".
    Perhaps some of the misunderstanding regards the SCTA rules came from the
language translation whilst the exchanges were being converted from UK to US
and visa-versa.  ......Ardun Doug