Stupid Mistakes

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Stupid Mistakes
From: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:30:29 -0800
Hello All,

I have been in Ecuador since Wednesday eve. Here visiting my granddaughter
who has been here since just after Speedweek this last fall. We have had a
great time, that is until this morning. We were at the airport in Quito,
getting ready to fly to the coast for a couple of days, when I noticed that
my carrry-on bag was missing. It had my personal items, medical needs, my
prescription sun-glasses, and my camera. So much for the more than 140
pictures I had taken, as well as some video, someone else will get to enjoy
them now I suppose.

Fortunately, the stuff is insured, but, I feel very stupid for not having
better control of my baggage.

Will return to the states this Friday.

Tom, (now residing on the HUMID coast of Ecuador)Redding CA - 216 D/GCC