Re: Wind Tunnel Info.

To: wester6935@attbi.com (W S Potter), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wind Tunnel Info.
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:26:44 -0500 (EST)
Wes, aero considerations were the furthest thing from my mind when
planning and executing my roadster.  It's true, everything about it is
catching the wind and holding it back.  Lots of scope for aero
improvements.  But as it is it's a BLAST to drive, and I'm working on my
4-71 blown gas Ardun at the moment which I expect, after I solve all the
technical mysteries, should give it a much better top end charge.  I
recommend the fun of a roadster, as a race car, to anybody.  Cheers Bill