Re: Re[2]: test of memory

To: Ed Lutz <edlutz@laverdajota.com>,
Subject: Re: Re[2]: test of memory
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 21:59:58 -0800
Bonneville Two Club records are limited to new, two way, class records.
They are not gender specific.  Salt Flats racing was PC before there was PC.

She either only made a one way run or was going against a record that was
established at a speed higher than her two way speed.  The record goes to
the car, not the driver in that case.  Craig could already have owned that
record.

Wes