Hot Rod SB2

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>, <saltracer@shaw.ca>
Subject: Hot Rod SB2
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 04:35:45 -0600
You know I was wondering how that Article was coming.... 640hp out of a C
motor.... Geez I bet there are a BUNCH of folks a Bonneville that would love
to have that kinda HP..... I know it's 125+hp down on a Drysump motor but
it's still a bunch more then lots of folks have.

Looking forward to reading about it Bob.... Very cool.

Keith