request form Mickey Thompson family

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: request form Mickey Thompson family
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:24:56 -0800
List

Below is a request from Mickey Thompson's sister and brother-in-law, Gary and
Collene. They have asked I pass it along to assist their struggle to bring
more attention to crime victims.

On a side note, the first hearing of the Mickey and Trudy murder trial is
scheduled for Jan 30th.

Be Vigilant,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling Stories with Words and Pictures
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Help!
We are asking all of our friends to send a FAX to the White House TODAY.  (Or
at least tomorrow)

We are requesting that President Bush, in his "State of the Union" address, in
three days, mention the proposed Crime Victim's United States Constitutional
Amendment.

After nearly seven years, it appears we may be on the way to having the 28th
Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.  The Amendment will give crime victims
equal right to those of the criminal (a novel idea).  This amendment is not
going to help those of us who have already been forced to endure the Criminal
Justice system.  It will help those poor, unsuspecting folks who are yet to
become victims of a violent crime.

Following is a sample letter, please use your own words.  But this letter will
give you the information you need to include.

Thank you for being a part of keeping this great country fair to all.

White House FAX:  (202) 456-2461      Telephone  (202) 456-1414

(Your Letterhead)

URGENT !!!

January 24, 2002

President George W. Bush
The White House
Washington, D.C.    FAX  (202) 456-2461

Reference:  State of the Union Address - Victim's U.S. Constitutional
Amendment

Dear President Bush:

    We respectfully request that in your State of the Union address, you
please mention support for the proposed "U.S. Constitutional Amendment" that
will help "Protect the Rights of Crime Victims".

    There are hundreds of thousands of crime victims who need a balanced
justice system.  Today that point is made crystal clear with the reality, that
every year in the United States, there are nearly five times more people
murdered than were killed by the evil terrorists on September 11th.

    We are grateful for your administration, wonderful leadership and support
for all crime victims.

 (sign you name)

Gary and Collene Campbell
Founders of M.O.V.E
Only son murdered, brother and sister-in-law murdered