Re: poll

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: poll
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:57:33 EST
In a message dated 1/26/2002 11:41:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lsr_man@yahoo.com writes:

> I perceived this poll as a point of curiosity - not something that was going
> to be binding or change the world. Just a casual "what if?"

Dick,
    I think that you have the right idea. Given the "facts-of-life" that Wes
Potter so accurately pointed out a few subjects back under the thread of
"Another Meet", I doubt that any of the sanctioning organisations feel bound
by the results of straw polls.................Ardun Doug King