Alignment and stuff

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Alignment and stuff
From: Elon Ormsby <ormsby1@llnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:22:01 -0800
1.) Someone mentioned the availability of a CHECK-LIST for teching a car.
Could they please contact me so I could  get a
copy.      Elon@LLNL.gov  (all lowercase is ok)

2.) Is there a list archive? If so, how do you access it?

3.) I need advise on alignment for LSR.  For a 67 Camaro; would you crank
in more caster (+ or -) than stock? How much? Even though the rear is
positioned by the leaf springs would a 4-wheel, laser alignment be
beneficial?  Or what other trick is used to check "squareness"?   What
tolerance (out-of-square) is acceptable?
Thanx for the help,   -Elon