Attention New Racers!

To: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>, glen barrett
Subject: Attention New Racers!
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:36:38 -0800 (PST)
 This car is a helluvah deal.  If you think you can build one cheaper - you are
wrong.  The cheapest route out will cost you more than this.  I tried taking a
ragged out drag Camaro, and doing a  "few" things here and there, and before I
knew it, I spent more than the asking price for this car.  Anybody who has been
there will tell you this is a fact.  About the only difference is, going the
route I went, I spent a couple hundred bucks a month for two years instead of
buying a car all at once.  Not only that, the motor that is pushing my Camaro
in the mid 150s would probably put me within kissin distance (if not over)
200MPH in that belly tank.  I sure with I had it to do all over!!!!!  Any of
you new guys who are just getting started - this is the way to go!
Dick J
  W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com> wrote: Lots of history with this old car.
Got lots of attention at the Utah
Autorama in the USFRA display last year.

Wes

on 1/10/02 3:12 PM, glen barrett at speedtimer@charter.net wrote:

> The is an XO/GL belly tank type with a straight 8 Buick engine for sale on
> www.landracing.com I have seen this car,(timed it) at Bonneville several
> times. Nice looking and a good way to get started in LSR.
> Glen
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.