Re: Bonneville

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:45:32 -0800
Scott; Of course no one will see you as a nuisance. I think I can safely
speak for everyone and say we love to see new participants and cars or bikes
at Bonneville. This discussion has been about farfetched ideas to cause
Speedweek to become a Media Event.
I think when you get to Bonneville and look around you will notice it's kind
of a "Geezer event". Speed Trials will always need new participants to make
up for ones no longer there.
So please do not feel that anything I have written has to do with your being
unwelcome. You will be very welcome and I invite you and yours to come by
the #104 V4/GR pit for some shade and cold soda.                Looking
forward to making your acquaintance.   Rich Fox