Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?

To: lanoeth@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 04:06:01 +0000
LOUISE,

IF I MAY BE SO BOLD AND PRESUMPOUS AS TO ANSWER FOR JACK, I WOULD SAY THAT
EXPOSURE BROUGHT BY MEDIA PUBLICITY CAN, AND -MOST CERTAINLY- WOULD SOW THE
UGLY SEEDS OF (Percieved) ADVERTISING PROFIT, AND GREED IN THE HEARTS OF
Heart-LESS AD MEN EVERWHERE.

THEIR NEXT STEP WOULD BE THE UNCEASING EXPLOITATION OF THE RACERS THROUGH
"SPONSORSHIP"   ....LEADING TO WHAT YOU HAVE TODAY IN NHRA, NASCAR, WoO, ET
AL: COST ESCALATION -WHICH AS YOU KNOW, MAKES THE RACING TOTALLY
UN-AFFORDABLE AND UN-OBTAINABLE FOR "THE LITTLE GUY".   -WHERE NO-ONE BUT
THE CORPORATE MILLIONAIRES CAN AFFORD TO RACE.

                      -IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ?

       LSR IS   -THE ONLY-   RACING LEFT FOR THE LITTLE GUY.

                       LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY.

                        PUBLICITY BE DAMNED.

ONE MAN'S (Curmudgeon's) OPINION, -THAT I WOULD DEFEND TO THE DEATH BECAUSE
I KNOW I'M RIGHT.

ONE LAST THOUGHT: ...DAM NEAR EVERYTHING IN AMERICA IS "FOR SALE" ANYMORE.
              LET'S NOT SELL LSR DOWN THE RIVER TOO....