Re: Another Salt Flat ? Salt Flat Tx isn't flat

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Another Salt Flat ? Salt Flat Tx isn't flat
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:46:57 -0800
Flying over the Permian Basin was jaw dropper, spending time with the people
was a joy.  My dear pilot pal Jeana Yeager (Voyager: 1st
around-the-world-nonstop) has family there. I understood the Texas mindset
much better after hanging with oil-digging, cow-punching Lone Stars.

When they say "spread" in that part of Texas it is an understatement!

Be Vigilant,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling Stories with Words and Pictures