Re: Air Scoops

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Air Scoops
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 21:14:00 -0700
The front of the vehicle works well, being the center of pressure.......
Big engines eat up alot of air at full tilt...quickly...an air scoop
with a storage vessel with a bunch of volume will aid in having
enough pressurized air to feed the thing, other wise, you stay
negative as the motor is using up the pressurized volume
before it is replenished........

check out some of the newer bikes with ram air, ie the size of the
opening, the location of the opening, and the size of the air box
for the displacement/rpm

Joe