Archives

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Archives
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 10:32:09 -0500 (EST)
Hi Folks, today I noticed that there is instant access to the Archives
of this List in the trailer at the bottom of each incoming message!!

This is GREAT, suddenly the encyclopedia of all the knowledge that has
been put out here is easily available to all of us.  Don't know about
you, but I have never before been able to access the Archives; however,
that may have been the fault of my WebTV.  With the new changes on
Landracing.com, I can no longer access Picture Post.  So????

In any case, CONGRATULATIONS TO MARK BRADAKIS AND KEITH TURK for
bringing about this BIG improvement.  Cheers from Ardun Bill