Re: MAYF

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MAYF
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:09:07 -0800
Heck, didn't know I was the cause of so much trouble! I must have touched a
sensitive nerve somewhere along the way. Certainly was not my intention at
all. I do like to get people to think about things sometimes, though. And I
must have been asleep at the switch, did some one flame me? Jeeze, I hope
not, wouldn't be able to sleep nights. Nothing I say is ever worth getting
riled up over. Never. Ever. Just take what I say with a grain of salt, call
me and old fool and move on. I will never deliberately attack someone,
unless it is Dick J or Keith ( :^} <<<<happy face), so don't take anything
personnaly, anybody. I recognise that there are passionate people around and
that is good. That's what makes things go... If it helps to keep the temper
out of the list, I will hit only the reply button, not the reply all. That
way if I say anything that is implied as hurtful will go only to that
person. But not my style... anyhoo, I hope that any rufled feathers are
smoothed back down....

mayf, the apparent hooligan