Re: New Class' Minimums...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: New Class' Minimums...
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:31:26 -0700
DrMayf,

I dont really get into this much, but didnt we just go thru a few
e-mails about how more horsepower doesnt always mean more speed. I think
what was said there is plenty of horsepower available but traction was
the problem, I think Dave said and implied that.
My suggestion would be let them be open min. who cares, but the 2 club
should set a minimum for acceptance into the 2 club. I could care less
im a motorcycle guy. But that is my opinion.
thats my 1/3 cent worth.

Jonathan Amo

Jon