Re: 2 Club

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: 2 Club
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:03:02 -0800
Mayf,

This is not really a 200  Club issue. The minimums are there because the
SCTA set the minimums unreasonably low.

In Skip's case, if I have the right class, the record in A class is 265
and the 2 Club minimum in AA is 270. To me that is reasonable. But,
don't blame me, I am just a player like the rest of you. It wasn't my
decision to put in the minimums, it is just seem to be fair to me.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC