Re: Gyroscopic Effects

To: RTMACK@concentric.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gyroscopic Effects
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:38:04 -0500 (EST)
Russ, that is possible.  I suppose only the fellas that have run bikes
at Bonneville at 150 and 200 and over could comment on what kind of feel
they want in the bike at high speeds.  The greater the gyroscopic effect
of the wheels, I imagine, the heavier the feel of the steering.  Then
too, I gather that the motorcycle streamliner is a whole other animal
than any kind of conventional bike, as to high speed steering, stability
and control.  That's a good question.  Cheers Bill