Re: Cold Intake

To: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Cold Intake
From: Chris DAD Land <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:55:57 -0500
has anyone worked on an attempt to cool down there fuel/gas (refrig) to a
certain
temp.(say 70 degrees) and be able to maintain it?say ,up to the prestage line at
b'ville. the sun warms my tank and fuel way up and that is one less variable i'd
like to take out of the tuning equation.and an umbrella with a wet towel or ice
bag on top does help but is to say the least......inadequate.i'm working on a
gizmo that in a nut shell.....is a refrigd unit that would sit in the back of
the
truck/with generater,and flexible lines run up to a coil made to sit on and
around my fuel cell.granted , some toying with it once it get's warm weather
will
be req. but it's something(another one of dad's hair brained ideas)i'm working
on
this winter.hey'my motor only has 8 miles on it so i'm massaging stuff and
working "out of the box"  thanks   ol'dad #566