Re: MSD question?

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: MSD question?
From: "Mike D MEIERLE" <mike.d.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:50:24 -0800
Plug wires are MSD 8.5 MM Superconductor. No RF.(shop lights?) The marks appear
at 34
degrees (where I want it) and down around 50 degrees, which is what is
confusing me
honestly. Why would I have advance at low RPM?  but be solid at high RPM. The
motor
"sounds" good but I don't want to self destruct on the next run.

Miek M.