Re: Young Blood

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>,
Subject: Re: Young Blood
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:40:01 -0500
Or how American can a 255 Offy at 7000......
Or a Pinto engine at 7500 with 96" Hg boost.

However, I do agree with you all.. I think we will accept and welcome anyone
who is a real racer.  But I also think that we have to prove that we are
real racers.  It is one thing going to the salt the first year, but entirely
different doing it time and time again as most of you have.  Each generation
will produce the people that are true motor heads and hopefully they will
gravitate toward LSR.
I agree that with increased exposure, thanks to Hot Rod, Speedvision etc.
there  will possibly be larger turn outs in the future.  Some of the new
folks will come back and some will not.
We will welcome the true racers.

Rick