Re: speedvision and discounted helmets

To: "Tom Neimeyer" <tjn56@swbell.net>,
Subject: Re: speedvision and discounted helmets
From: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 18:26:33 -0500
 This was great- don't miss it! I felt like I was there, seeing all you guys
and finding out what some of you look like that I haven't met like Terry Hunt.
I especially liked when the starter said "I tell everyone there are 3 things
to remember out there........." I wish I could buy a tape of the whole
series.

Also, I have to upgrade my helmet this year (read buy a new one) I found a
deal at racerwholesale.com or 1-800-886-race. They have Bell and Simpson at at
least $50.00 off. I ordered a Simpson Bandit N (nomex) for $319.00, Simpson
list is $369.00. No I don't have stock in the company, this is a public
service announcement.

John Backus- LSR record holder...... really