Question for the Rules Wizards...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question for the Rules Wizards...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 08:39:59 -0800
Some while back the list chatted about where the remote cutoff switch shold
be located. At that time,it was clear tome where mine should be. My battery
is located in the trunk, so my cutoff switch is located on the rear valance.
BUT, I am having second thoughts about the battery in the trunk...makes for
long hot cables for bot start and alternator and... If I decide to put the
battery up front, where exactly shoulf the switch be located? Keeping it in
the rear seems to exacerbate the problem of long cables...

mayf