Re: Ford stories/Books

To: LandSpeed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ford stories/Books
From: Brian Falkner <falken@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:57:33 +1300
Glen Wrote
<<Brian
Some years back I taped a movie on Ford. Henry Ford the man I believe was
the name of the movie. It was quite good. I have it somewhere in my video
files. Guess I need to find it and watch it again.
Glen>>

8888888888888888888888

Glen;
Cliff Robertson was Ford..liked his acting..I have it somewhere too !.

Lorin Sorensen produced [Silverado Publishing Company] a fantastic
set of  vinyl embossed, coffee table size books, mainly photographic
history of Ford through the ages, I once had the whole set of 1st
editions, about 6 books I think, would be worth a LOT of money
now I think.

I still have his series of 6 Video's Called "The Ford Film Series" from
the Ford film archives, and vol's 1,2,3, of "Ford Show Quarterly",
I never got vol 4 that I paid for and don't know if was even produced.
I think health was his problem..may have been terminal? anyone know?.
Brian NZ