Re: Choice

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Choice
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 05:23:50 -0400
I think I would go by what I could turn it into when i was done. A street engine
or an engine for another project or whatever, maybe a friend has a boat or
pickup that needs to be repowered in the near future? so i did not spend as much
money twice. In all those cases a 400 would make no difference that i can see.
If the 370 is a shorter stroke might make for more fun too if you get to buzz it
a bit between the gears. But the 400 will make more torque for other projects
too. I know I have said nothing other than to ask what it will fit later when
you are done.
Dave Dahlgren