Lost and Found

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lost and Found
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:00:03 -0500
Heard something interesting this weekend on the subject of storing things.

when your putting things away.... the question isn't Where should I put
this... But Where can I find it?

I started this new storage system last year and it's worked pretty well...
But... using the statement.... " How am I going to find this next time I
have a need for it "   My system needs a bit of work...

Just something to probe your mind today as you go about life.... and those
other Lucky SOB's get to go to the World Finals.....