Patriotism and racing

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Patriotism and racing
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:37:12 -0400
  When you guys see me again at Maxton in April if the dates work my brother
will be with me. He served in the air force and then the 82nd at Fort Bragg
. I was talking to him yesterday and he is very excited about being in
N.Carolina again and would like to meet all you ex-military people. I
watched Bush last night- imagine a politician who says things straight out,
don't happen north of the border- guess our politicians think our brains are
too frozen to understand them. Went to the drag strip again last weekend and
many of the  Canadian cars had U.S. flags on them. Do yourselves a favour
write your congressmen and President to strongly encourage Canada to really
beef up its security- why because the largest nucleur reactors are near
Toronto and will wipe out most of the north east including New York ,
Pennsylvania Michigan , Ontario and just one week ago people walked right
into the facilities without anyone so much as saying a word. Our goverment
refuses to admit we have a seriuos security problem.
Scott, I built my own soap box and it is pretty strong!