Re: Ole Blue hair Lives...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ole Blue hair Lives...
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 06:37:15 -0700 (PDT)
Unreal, Keith, I knew the "blue hair" legend (ha
ha), but didn't know this part.  I happen to have
been a loyal reader of that mag in my previous
life, have read J.T. Nesbit, and am also familiar
with the Confederate motorcycle.  I just can't
imagine you mixed up in that group.  Amazing how
the lust for speed joins us all into a
brotherhood and breaks down social barriers that
would otherwise keep us separated for our entire
lives.

Cool story, Keith
Dick J

http://personals.yahoo.com