Re: Them East coast Racers

To: "Chris \"Dad\" Land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Them East coast Racers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:00:39 -0500
Sorry Mayf forgot to mention what that was about.... all the ECTA guys
signed a birthday card and it happened to show up exactly on my
Birthday....

we all have them and we can't make them quit.... less someone out there has
a Tech Tip I don't know about.... and Not having them will Never be an
option...

I was just sincerely touched by the gesture.... someone thinking that far
in advance Had to be Female....

Keith