Re: Cycle World Article

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: Cycle World Article
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 11:21:27 -0500
JOE,
         sorry, fingers got too big for my head, or was it my head got too
big ...ahhh well, sorry.
         Now that I have been featured in an article in Cycle World, why
should I care about spelling?      LOL

  thanks again Joe...

11:16 AM 10/9/01, you wrote:
>I guess your right,  a "professional"
>would have gotten my name right,
>"Joe" not "Jon", I know were not
>supposed to get excited about
>spelling, so what the hell :) :) :).
>
>At least he noticed you!
>

>Joe :)
>
>john robinson wrote:
>
> > Howdy,
> >          hey Jon, thanks for the heads up on the article! I think the
> > writer is the same guy that ran over my truck bed cover I had setting on
> > the 'Salt in front of my pits....I think he shoulda included my name for
> > that! ( and the quote is ".... professorial....")    gee do I look like a
> > professor? I'm a mechanician fer krist sake! The guys in the shop got a big
> > laugh outa that description!!!!!
> >
> > At 08:01 PM 10/5/01, you wrote:
> > >HOT DAMN, John Robinson
> > >and Jack Costella you made the
> > >article, not by name, but its GREAT
> > >
> > >"A professional-looking gent sits astride a modified
> > >BSA Victor 500cc single. He's running on a 94-mph
> > >record."
> > >
> > >Jack you gotta see the picks of your car(S)
> > >you and your crew should love it.
> > >
> > >Joe :)

> World.
> difficulty of

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316
        Current World Land Speed Record Holder
                 Bonneville Salt Flats
            H/GCC 92 cu.in. 1980 Dodge Colt
                   131.333 MPH set 1995
                   136.666 MPH set 1996
                   140.292 MPH set 2000
                   144.396 MPH set 2000
     MPS-PG 441 c.c. 1967 BSA Victor Motorcycle
                    95.193 MPH set 2001