Re: SPEED MATRIX

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: SPEED MATRIX
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, I figured that too but forgot to mention
it.  It's just a way to compensate for the "real
world" vs the "ideal world".  My clocked speed is
always almost 5% lower than the computer said it
should have been.
By factoring in that constant, I'm not
dissapointed when the time slip is a little "shy"
of what I would have expected had I not factored
in the constant.

Dick J