Re: Rowdy

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rowdy
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:31:41 -0500
Ahhhh now now..... our incarceration was only prevented by Mr. Gribbles
quick wits and the generosity of the Local Police.....

I may have to let someone else tell the WHOLE story.... all I remember is
Horrible service.... some boys in Blue suits with gold badges .... and an
owner who won't be in business long if this is the way he treats his
customers...

Be a great Place to open a BBQ resturaunt... they have a building that
looks just like one.... ( a line stolen from Uncle Brad but well deserving
of these Folks )