WOS Monza report

To: joetimney@dol.net
Subject: WOS Monza report
From: Lsr385@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:48:36 EDT
We are back and desalted from WOS. The Stewart Family had a GREAT time with
the USFR!  Special thanks go to Mayf and his bride Cathy for all the help and
support. ----- Well, we went fast, but no records yet. We made pass after
pass --211.then 212 then 213. ( I had a few ILR's -- involuntary lift
response) We did get a 217 exit speed after lifting in the 3rd mile --fastest
speed yet for me and the car. All in all I was very happy with our crew, the
car and I got a lot of great seat time. With a little better tune We will get
there.

Tom Stewart
#385 B/GC Monza