Re: valve train geo

To: Gene Halvorson <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: valve train geo
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
> Perhaps, I should check the spring pressure on
> those cylinders.  It could be
> that I have some soft springs..........hmmm!

It could also be the other way around.  Too much
pressure on those two springs.  Make sure all
your springs match, and make sure you aren't
compressing them all the way.  It could be
possible that you are getting coil bind only on
those two valves.  Make sure all your rockers
match - - measure them to be sure they didn't mix
in a couple of ringers in the set.  Same goes for
your push rods.

Dick J