Re: Don Larson

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Don Larson
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:48:32 -0700
No one feels the loss more than Fred Larsen.  He expressed deep regret at
losing an old and valued friend.  The bright spot in the whole deal was that
Don died of a heart attack with no suffering or prolonged illness.

The Larsens and their friends were in the shade next to the Burkland's car
at World of Speed.   Without the liner to work on they were just visiting
and enjoying themselves.  The car goes to Japan for a show next month and
then will be in a museum for the next year.  My apologies, I was told both
the Peterson Museum and the NHRA Museum and didn't get it sorted out as to
which was right.

Wes