Re: Flatheads

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Rick Hammond"
Subject: Re: Flatheads
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:35:26 -0700
Dick; If you are asking me I think one of my motors would be good in a
lakester. Mine already have aluminum heads and one has 2 2bbl carbs the
other has 3 twos. And mags. Would need a rear engined car built to suite.
And I think a turbo 400 (I got one) with a coupler instead of a converter as
was discussed on this list. Still thinking what would be a good final drive
unit. Needs injectors I think. Have mags but don't know if thats what I want
to use. Got .500 lift cams now but need new pistons. Has floating rod
bearings hope to use the ones in there now. Dry sump would be nice, at least
a Barns external wet sump. Got nice chrome headers with it. Got to put the
twin plug Ply back together and get some runs first, and really should put
the Pack in the Vega. Hope I live forever so I can do everything I plan to
do.