Re: Bob

To: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Bob
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 07:29:13 -0700 (PDT)
Incredible.  We'd have to get a rules reading on
that one.  I'm not sure it would be a jet
bicycle.  With those "training wheels" it's got
four wheels, so would probably be a car.  Hmmmm,
I don't know, do all four wheels have to be on
the ground, or don't they count if they are in
the air?

ha ha

Dick J