Re: A very bad week

To: <RAWAWA@aol.com>, <KliesECP@aol.com>, <unclejoe@gateway.net>,
Subject: Re: A very bad week
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:10:42 -0700
Bob and family
So glad to hear you and family are home safe. The disaster in NY must be an
horrible thing to see in person. I have seen destruction from earth quakes
and fires but can't fathom this. My daughter lives in Manhattan  and is
having bad dreams. She has been sheltered most of her life and the real
problems of the world and it's problems are a real eye opener for.God bless
and say prayers for all.
Glen