Re: DOUG ANDERSON

To: webmaster@landracing.com
Subject: Re: DOUG ANDERSON
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 00:52:06 +0000
THANK YOU SO MUCH JON,  BUT ACTUALLY I LIVE ABOUT 75-80 MILES OR SO W.N.WEST
  OF NYC... -OUT IN THE COUNTRY OF "CENTRAL NY STATE"

I'D    NEVER     LIVE     THERE.

WAS THERE ONCE, DONT NEVER NEED TO GO BACK THANK YA VERY MUCH.

BUT THE EVENTS OF THE NEAR PAST WORRY ME TO NO END.

....MAY WE ALL PRAY FOR ALL THOSE INVOLVED.

I FEAR THE GOV'T IS NOT REALLY TELLING IT ALL WHEN THEY START QUOTING THE
MISSING NUMBERS,   I'M AFRAID THEY'RE WAY WAY TOO LOW.  THERE WAS 11O
STORIES TO THOSE BUILDINGS;  TIMES TWO.  HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU SUPPOSE ON
AVERAGE ON EACH FLOOR AT 10 MINUTES TO 9 ON A WORK DAY ?????

WE NEED A VERY BIG,  AND VERY LONG STICK TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT....

MAY WE ALL PRAY FOR THE FUTURE....  Doug Anderson ,in NeuYaWK  9-17-01

                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX