SBC HELP needed (again)

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: SBC HELP needed (again)
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 14:11:30 -0700 (PDT)
I'm trying to rewire my 68 Camaro to just bypass
the gaggle of spliced, cut, and dangling wire
that was originally a wire loom.  I replaced the
two leads from the starter (The main hot line to
the alternator & switch, and the engage starter
solonoid line).  I am ready to wire a toggle
switch for the ignition, but I find that there
are two wires that go into the ignition plug on
the HEI distributor.  I'm not referring to the
tach line, we already got that one straightened
out last summer.  I mean the blade plug that goes
to the ignition.  There are two wires that enter
that plug.  Where do they go?  One has to go to
the ignition to make the circuit hot when the key
(or new toggle switch) is turned on, but where
does the second one go?  Can I just run one hot
wire from my new toggle ignition switch into that
plug?

Hope to get an answer later today, I really want
to get the car running and on the trailer Sunday.
 Gotta get the front end aligned this coming
week.

Thanks
Dick J