Increased Security at US Submarine Base .......

To: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com, bellytk@nh.ultranet.com,
Subject: Increased Security at US Submarine Base .......
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:06:34 EDT
Date:   9/12/01 7:03:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:FastmetalBDF";>FastmetalBDF</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:MFerguson@LIBERTY-BANK.com";>MFerguson@LIBERTY-BANK.com</A>

   Glad you like the fwd'd emails ....... nice to know for once there is a
bit of an attempt at security at the Sub Base ....... ALWAYS  TOO  LITTLE
       AND  TOO  LATE ........ there should  NEVER  have been
ONE lax moment in security at ANY of our military installations .......
since BEFORE  the  PEARL  HARBOR  attack, which our military
MOST  DEFINITELY  saw coming  BEFORE  it ever unfolded .........
            "  The Price Of Freedom is Eternal Vigilence "
               ....... It always was, and always will be .......

   Bruce