Advice

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Advice
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 13:55:51 -0700
Keith, I have read some mighty good replies so far. Great Idea! Some
that I live by follow:

1. Finish the task at hand before stopping for anything! (if you put a
nut on a bolt, tightening it before you stop.)
2. You can't do clean work in a dirty environment. (keep your hands,
tools and work area clean.)
3. If you don't know how, ask someone who does. (we don't live long
enough to learn everything from our own mistakes.)
4. If it won't come loose, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks, it needed
replacing anyway. (a common philosophy, but not necessarily good advice.)

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC