Help for Internet Exploder 5.5/Microsoft Outlook/Outlook

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <fordnatics@mustangworks.com>,
Subject: Help for Internet Exploder 5.5/Microsoft Outlook/Outlook
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 17:24:38 -0700
Well, are there any experts out there on the subject line? I use IE 5.5
because that is what was preloaded on my computer. It also had Outlook
Express preloaded. Everything worked fine until I got fed up with MS Works
also preloaded. I had a new unopened Microsoft Office Professional 97 so I
loaded it. The Outlook mail program hijacked something in the system. When I
open the browser and try and send mail to a contact or email on a website,
Outlook cannot send it. I try and use a right profile but Outlook Express is
now not one of the options. Help! Or point me to someone.thing that can
help...

mayf, the really really ignorant desert rat in Pahrump...