Re: LSR in Hot Rod

To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: LSR in Hot Rod
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 23:01:03 -0500
>From my PERSONAL viewpoint, "real cars" (and bikes) drive (one or more of) the
wheels.  WITH ANYTHING.  Recip, rotary, turbine, electric, big spring-- but no
"impulse" engines (jets or rockets).  To me the impulse things are interesting,
but they're not cars.

But if I were writing for "Hot Rod", I would want the fastest "hot rod"-- and
that's an even bigger can of worms to define, as someone points-out in the
magazine almost every month!

Russ Mack