Going to WOS

To: "Landspeed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Going to WOS
From: "Gene Halvorson" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 10:19:54 -0500
Joe,

My plan is to leave northern Minnesota early on Sept 11th to be in Vegas by
the 13th for the drivers session at the racetrack.  I will run the new Gold
Rush Challenge road race just outside Ely, Nevada on the weekend and
then go to Wendover by Tuesday to help set up.  Unless I break
something major.  So if anyone is going to be there early, just look for a
74" red corvette on a black trailer.  That will be me.  I will
probably head for Minnesota at the end of the day on Saturday.  And I still
haven't sent my registration form in.

--- Gene Halvorson

--- ghalvorson@earthlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.