Re: wandering track/chutes

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: wandering track/chutes
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 18:38:09 -0700
OK Keith & Doug
I am a believer in always using the chute. Some time things are going on
that the driver doesn't know about. I know they are a pain to keep clean and
pack. I especially would like to see the new guys use them so they know
where they are in an emergency.The other is it gets you off the track sooner
and the guy on the starting line is not baking so long.
Glen