Dry Lakes Question...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dry Lakes Question...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 22:21:23 -0700
Was looking at my new Road Atlas and can see that there are many many dry
lakes in and about southern California. Many are bigger, on the map, than El
Mirage. Has anyone checked these out as potential race venues? I sure they
have... There is one up in the Owens Valley that is really long. As a matter
of fact, there is a dry lake just a few miles from me, next to the mountains
just inside Ca. but not on the map. I wonder....

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump....