Re: New subject; Help needed

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New subject; Help needed
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:55:19 -0700
Bob,
In the interest of the Tech inspectors and establishing rules, I think for
now, just Winston Cup/Busch type cars. They would be very easy to Tech since
NASCAR has kept them fairly straightforward ( i.e. no injection, fancy
electronics etc.) NASCAR already has a very strict set of rules that could
be shortened down to essentials and used by SCTA. I would be happy to
volunteer to help with establishing rules and Tech inspections.
These cars are plentiful, plus they have the economics, safety and speed.
Grib
"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of your
life"